Foldable Dining Cart With Wooden Handle | Semicircle Dining Cart With Round Stools
This is a foldable dining cart with two round bar stools. This dining cart is made of sturdy solid wood and PVC surface, which is environmentally friendly and safe. The tabletop can be expanded to extend the usable space and can also be folded to reduce the occupied area, which is simple and convenient. There is a hand-pushing handle on the side of the dining cart, which is convenient for pushing and pulling to various positions of the house. The dining cart also has two drawers, which can accommodate some cutlery, chopsticks, spoons, etc. It is with two stable stools. When you need to use them, you can take them out directly from the bottom of the dining cart and use them as bar stools or dining stools. You can put them in directly to save space when they are not in use. If you want to have a simple and practical dining cart, this will be your best choice!
1. Sturdy solid wood
2. PVC surface tabletop / stool top
3. Extendable and foldable semicircle desktop
4. Feature two round bar stools
5. Hand-pushing handle
6. Two drawers
7. 360 degree universal turn
8. Wooden handle
1. Material: Pine Wood & PVC Surface
2. Color: White
3. Dimensions: (81.5 x 39.5 x 83)cm / (32.09 x 15.55 x 32.68)"(L x W x H)
4. Unfolding Tabletop: (67 x 75)cm / (26.38 x 29.53)"(L x W)
5. Plate Thickness: 1.5cm / 0.59"
6. Stool Dimensions: (28.5 x 28.5 x 54)cm / (11.22 x 11.22 x 21.26)"(L x W x H)
7. Towel Rack: (32.5 x 9)cm / (12.80 x 3.54)"(L x W)
8. Foldable Tabletop Dimensions: (37.5 x 66.5)cm / (14.76 x 26.18)"(L x W)
9. Drawer Dimensions: (29 x 28.5 x 7)cm / (11.42 x 11.22 x 2.76)"(L x W x H)
10. Weight: 12.46kg / 27.47lbs
1 x Dining Cart
1 x Accessories Kit
1 x Manual
Foldable Dining Cart With Stools
Estimated delivery time：3-10business days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Shipping to USA 48 States.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.