Mercedes Kids Ride On Push Car
Kids Push and Ride Racer, Licensed Mercedes Benz Ride On Push Car w/Horn Music, Under Seat Storage, Foot-to-Floor Sliding Car Pushing Cart for Toddler, Gift Toy for Children Boys Girls
1. Kids Ride On Push Car for Toddlers, Sliding Walking Car with LED Headlights, Horn, Music, USB & AUX Port, Under Seat Storage, Foot-to-Floor Ride On Toy for Boys Girls
2. Multifunctional Design: Our kids' ride-on push car can serve as a push toy or a ride-on car, which can satisfy all your needs. Besides, the foot-to-floor design enables toddlers to freely ride forward and backward with their feet.
3. Different Entertainment Functions: Steering wheel with horn (2 x 1.5V AA batteries required, not included) allows for the car to turn and provides kids with a real driving experience. In addition, a bright headlight, music button and USB port offer your little one endless joy.
4. Superior Material & Hidden Storage: The kid's ride-on push car made of premium PP material is durable and odorless, which is beneficial to kids’ health and environment. Additionally, there is a hidden storage space under the seat for your kids to store their favorite toys.
5. Perfect Gift for Children: Our vehicle with a realistic appearance can attract all kids’ attention. Additionally, the vehicle with 44 lbs weight capacity and ASTM certification can perfectly support 18-36-month-old kids. It is helpful for kids to learn to walk independently and enhance their hand-foot coordination.
Product name: Kids Push Car
Type: Push Car for 0 to to 3 years
Size: 25.5 x 12.6 x 17.3"
Product load: 88lbs
Functions: early education, story, music, LED light
Package size: 25.6 x 13.3 x 13.3"
Package weight: 11lbs
Product size: 25.5 x 12.5 x 17.3"
Product weight: 7.7lbs
Kids Ride On Push Car
Estimated delivery time：5-7 Day(s)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Shipping to USA 48 States.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.